Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Olson

More character design. I wish I could have spent more time on this one, because I ended up really enjoying it. And after painting the stages of his life for four or so hours and thinking about all the things that happened to him over the years, I was feeling the "Olson is my baby" thing for a while. There are also some tiny, insignificant details that I put in that no one will understand except me, but I guess I can sit you down and tell you Olson's life story if you're ever interested.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Norma Chapman I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for bad credit loans cash advance company.

    ReplyDelete